Our volunteers help maintain camp and assist with our programs. Donations of money, supplies, time and talents help us to consistently improve our facilities and programs.
Our members help us gain access to grants, create a strong support base and help ‘pay the bills.’
Thank you to all who have, continue to and plan on getting involved at Hunt Hill. Your support is monumental to our success!
If you’re looking for ways you can help, check out our links on the right. Otherwise, keep these in mind:
- Become a member.
- Attend programs.
- Spread the word – tell friends, family, coworkers and organization members.
- Become a volunteer and donate time and talents!
- Sponsor a scholarship.
- Sign up for our planned giving program.
- Write a positive review of your experience at Hunt Hill at GreatNonProfits.org
- Friend us on our Facebook profile and join our Facebook group.
- Did you know that Hunt Hill has it’s own endowment fund? This fund was created by local Friends of Hunt Hill to help insure its future with contributions in many forms: bequests in wills, life insurance beneficiaries, stock gifts, memorials or honoraria for loved ones, or cash donations. And we need your help to make the fund grow. Please contact us at 715 635 6543 to help make a difference. Thank you!