As a nonprofit, Hunt Hill depends on the support of our members. Your donation to FOHHAS is an investment in nature preservation and education. Program revenue covers just 45% of the costs associated with protecting and maintaining Hunt Hill while also offering professional environmental programming. Additional funding is provided through memberships, donations, fundraisers and endowment funds.
Your valuable dollars ensure that Hunt Hill can continue to be affordable and accessible to all while still providing quality programming and protection of nearly 600 acres of pristine Wisconsin habitats.
When we say we couldn’t do it without you, we really mean it. Thank you.
Becoming a member of Hunt Hill is easy – just fill out the Membership Form and send it in with your yearly dues, or easier yet, sign up online right now.
Sign up Online
Members enjoy the following benefits:
* All your membership money stays at Hunt Hill – promising our continued success as a local organization.
* Receive a 10% discount on all nature store purchases
* Receive discounted Member prices on programs
* Save up to $100 off cabin rentals
* Your continued support will ensure that future generations will be able to visit Hunt Hill and find a truly natural and serene place to explore, encounter and discover nature.
What category of Membership do I/we fit into?
Individual: $30 per year. This is a ‘per person membership’ entitling the individual to member benefits.
Family: $60 per year. This membership is for immediate family members, defined as parent(s) and all children under the age of 18, entitling each family member to the membership benefits listed above. (SPECIAL NOTE: Seniors joining under a Family Membership may include grandchildren in their immediate family, in place of their adult children.) This is the only membership level that includes youth.
Senior: $20 per year. This is a ‘per person membership’ for those over the age of 55, entitling only the individual to the membership benefits. (SPECIAL NOTE: Seniors joining under the Family Membership may include grandchildren in their immediate family, in place of their adult children.)
Student: $20 per year. This is a ‘per person membership’ for those enrolled in higher education, entitling the individual to the membership benefits.
Other Notes on Hunt Hill Membership:
* Pay your membership by credit card online above, or fill out and mail in the membership form.
* You do not have to be a member of Hunt Hill to visit and attend programs.