Time & Registration Info
Thursday, September 8th, 2022
Social Hour: 5:30-6:30 pm
Check-in: 6:30-7:00 pm
Trivia Begins: 7:00 pm
The cost is $10/person, which will help support programming and facilities at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary.
Registration is required by noon on Wednesday, September 7th. Limit: 60 people.
To register and pay online, click the button below.
Don’t want to register or pay online? Call 715-635-6543 or mail checks to N2384 Hunt Hill Rd, Sarona, WI 54870.
About Trivia Night
Form a team of two to six people to enjoy an evening of fun, trivia, and camaraderie at Hunt Hill’s outdoor amphitheater!
Participants are encouraged to arrive early at 5:30 pm and bring your own picnic dinner to enjoy outdoors with your team and other teams. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks to enjoy during the trivia as well.
Trivia will cover a wide variety of topics including science, technology, arts, and culture. Many questions are multiple choice so you don’t need to be an expert in any of the topics to have a fun time!
Depending on weather, all activities will occur outdoors in the outdoor amphitheater. In the event of rain, Trivia Night will be moved indoors to the Lodge Library.
- Depending on weather, all activities will occur exclusively outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- In the event of rain, the trivia night will be moved inside, with Covid precautions in place.
- Depending on Washburn County Covid Levels, masks may or may not be required indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- For more information regarding our Covid-19 Policy, please visit https://hunthill.org/actions-we-are-taking-for-covid-19/.