With organized, experienced and enthusiastic instructors in addition to a structured curriculum and fun cultural experiences in a beautiful setting, Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary’s Spanish Language and Culture Immersion Camp is one not to miss!
The cost of camp includes:
* Breakfast, lunch, and themed dinners
* Happy Hour drinks and snacks
* Shared lodging in our dorms
* Educational staff
* Books and supplemental materials for the week
* Guided nature programs
Immersion participants are divided into small groups based on language skill levels. Student-Instructor ratio tends to be no more than 10 to 1.
In order to provide a richer experience for participants, enrollment will be limited to 30 students. We accept applicants on a first come, first served basis.
In addition to Spanish classes, participants also have unstructured time to practice their language skills in casual settings frequently throughout the day.
During the week, participants will have opportunities to
* Attend guided hikes through the woods, bog and meadow
* Swim at our waterfront
* Dance in our barn loft
* Explore our glacial lakes by pontoon, canoe, or kayak
* Relax among the trees and gardens on the grounds of Hunt Hill