Due to weather, this event has been rescheduled to:
Saturday, March 12.
Event Times: 10am – 2pm
The event is open to the public and will run from 10am – 2pm. Last check-in time will be 1:30pm.
Participants can register using the link below to pre-buy admission and tickets, or just register at the door. Early registration is not required.
- $5.00 per person
- $15.00 per family (includes up to two adult guardians and any youth under 18 years old)
- Activity Tickets: 1 ticket for $1 or 11 tickets for $10
- Brown Bag Raffle Tickets: 1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20
Activities Included in Admission
There is no additional cost to participate in these activities.
The activities below are not included in the admission price. You must buy additional tickets in order to participate. Tickets will be available to purchase online, at check-in, and throughout the event.
Fish for a Prize Game
What to Expect
- 2022’s EVENT MAP AND FLYER
- When you arrive, volunteers will direct you where to park and help you get checked in. If you did not prebuy tickets, you can also do that at check in.
- Some activities are included in admission for no extra cost. Other activities require tickets. Ticket sales will occur at registration and throughout the day. Please remember to bring cash or check in case you would like to purchase tickets to participate in any of the ticketed activities.
- A lunch featuring: hotdog, chips, cookie and beverage will be available to purchase at the event. Sorry, no vegetarian or gluten free substitutions will be available.
- All funds raised from admission and ticket sales will support Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary and Lakeland Family Resource Center.
- Most activities will occur outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- In situations where participants may come within six feet of someone outside their household (such as at registration), participants are encouraged to wear a mask.
- If participants go indoors, masks are encouraged.
Thanks to our Major Sponsors