NOTE: Registration is closed because the Winter Festival is at capacity. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please call 715-635-6543.
In order to spread out participants to allow for adequate social distancing, we have split the day into four different start times. Choose the start time that works best for your family.
Stay as long as you would like after your start time. Activities will end at 2:30 pm.
Registration is required by Friday, March 5 at noon. To register, click the button to access the online registration form. At the end of the form, you will be given a link to pay online using your credit card or ACH payment.
Advance payment required for registration. If you prefer to not pay online, you may pay over the phone or mail a check.
Call 715-635-6543 or mail checks to N2384 Hunt Hill Rd, Sarona, WI 54870.
Please write “Winter Festival” on the memo line.
Activities Included in Admission
There is no additional cost to participate in these following three activities. Participation will be limited to allow for adequate social distancing.
- $5.00 per person
- $15.00 per family (includes up to two adult guardians and any youth under 18 years old)
The activities below are not included in the admission price. You must buy additional tickets in order to participate. Tickets will be available to purchase online, at check-in, and throughout the event.
What to Expect
- When you arrive at your registered time, volunteers will direct you where to park and help you get checked in and purchase tickets.
- Some activities are included in admission for no extra cost. Other activities require tickets. Ticket sales will occur at registration and throughout the day. Please remember to bring cash or check in case you would like to purchase tickets to participate in any of the ticketed activities.
- A hotdog and chips will be available to purchase at the event. Sorry, no vegetarian or gluten free substitutions will be available.
- All funds raised from admission and ticket sales will support Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary and Lakeland Family Resource Center.
- You may stay as long as you would like after check-in. Activities will continue until 2:30 pm. The sanctuary is open to the public until sunset.
- All activities will occur exclusively outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- Space at each activity will be limited to allow for adequate social distancing.
- In situations where participants may come within six feet of someone outside their household (such as at registration), participants are encouraged to wear a mask.
- If participants go indoors to use the restrooms, masks are required.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Other Thanks to Our Food Donors