Day Camps are FULL- After opening early registration to Family Hunt Hill Members, Youth Summer Day Camps are full. However, we encourage you to still register for our waitlist. If you'd like to be added to the Youth Day Camp Waitlist, visit our 'Registration & Fees' page and follow the link to the waitlist form.
If you have any questions, feel free to call (715) 635 – 6543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are day-long programs where the same camper attends every day of that week. Families who choose one of these weeks, will be signed up for the whole week.
Awesome Animals Week –
Learn about some animals and their adaptations at Awesome Animals Week! Identify animal tracks and scat, practice your hiding skills in a game of camouflage, and discover why habitats are so important to animals by exploring the different habitats found at Hunt Hill.
Super Scientists Week –
Interested in becoming a scientist? Step into a day in the life of a scientist as we conduct chemistry experiments as chemists, dissect owl pellets as biologists, and take a closer look at minerals and rocks as geologists. Every day will be a different field of science to discover!
The following weeks feature individual days of day camps. Families can choose to sign up for a single day in any week, or multiple days across these weeks of day camp.
- Tuesday, July 5: Splash Camp – SPLISH! SPLASH! Enjoy cooling off on a hot summer day by searching for creatures in the lake, sliding down a slip and slide, and playing water games.
- Wednesday, July 6: Frogs & Salamanders – Join Hunt Hill on a search for our amphibian friends in the woods and the water. Find a blue-spotted salamander, catch a leopard frog, and net a tadpole all in a day at camp!
- Thursday, July 7: Diggin’ Dinosaurs – Spend the day as a paleontologist digging up dinosaur bones, discovering fossils, and playing dinosaur-related games.
- Friday, July 8: Going Fishing – Learn how to bait, cast, and reel in your own fish. Then test your new skills on the lakes at Hunt Hill. Maybe you’ll catch a big one!
- Monday, July 11: Nature Art – Find inspiration in nature! In this camp, you’ll learn how to nature journal and make art out of natural materials like leaves, sticks, rocks, and seeds!
- Tuesday, July 12: Rad Reptiles – Lizards, Snakes, and Turtles, Oh My! Meet the Hunt Hill educational turtles, Snappy and Pancake, and learn about what makes reptiles so unique!
- Wednesday, July 13: STEM Camp – Complete STEM challenges such as making ice cream with science, constructing the furthest flying paper airplane, and building the best outdoor shelter.
- Thursday, July 14: Blast from the Past – Travel back in time with Hunt Hill to discover different time periods from the past with fun, historical games and crafts!
- Friday, July 15: Mythical Creatures – Discover the world of your imagination! Design your own mythical creature with special powers and go on a quest to find the missing magical trolls of Hunt Hill. We’ll play games and crafts based on popular mythical creatures like unicorns, dragons, fairies, mermaids, and wizards!
- Monday, August 1: Animal Engineers – Meet some of nature’s best engineers and learn how to design and build like a spider, bird, and beaver! We will see who can build the silliest spider web, the best beaver dam, and the biggest bird’s nest!
- Tuesday, August 2: Incredible Insects – Explore the incredible world of insects with Hunt Hill! After catching some insects, we will take a closer look using magnifying glasses before safely releasing them back into nature. Also, we will play some fun, insect games!
- Wednesday, August 3: Feathered Friends – Join Hunt Hill on a nature hike to search for some of our feathered friends. You will practice using binoculars, listen for common bird songs, and even be able to identify different birds’ nests!
- Thursday, August 4: Survival – What would you do if you got lost in the woods? At this camp, you will learn how to find your way around and the skills to help you stay safe while out enjoying nature!
- Friday, August 5: Pirate Camp – Arrg, mateys! Legend has it that pirates buried some treasure here at Hunt Hill! Use your skills and teamwork to decipher the nature clues to uncover the hidden treasure!