Come together for an evening of gourmet delights, wine, and great conversations. This event features a silent auction of themed baskets.
Theme: Ciao Bella! An Italian Evening
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2024
Registration is required by August 29, 2024.
Time: 5:30 pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
What to Wear: It's ladies' night! Dress up for a nice night out with your girlfriends.
Seating is not reserved or assigned. There will be 6 women to each table.
Food: Enjoy gourmet delights! More details to be shared soon.
Wine will be served throughout the evening. There will be a wide selection of wines for almost all preferences. Let our volunteer servers refill your glass as you enjoy the evening. Just remember to have a safe ride home.
Bidding: This is a silent auction-style basket fundraiser. Participants write their name and bid on the sheet that corresponds to the basket(s) they want to win.
Payment: Cash and check are preferred. Credit cards will also be accepted.
Restrooms will be available in the building where the event is held.
Accessibility: Participants will have a short walk from the parking area to the Richard Grand Recreation Hall. The hall is accessible. Golf cart drivers will be offering rides from the parking lot and back on the evening of the event.
This event is made possible thanks to the countless hours and generosity of our many volunteers. Special thanks to our committee: Maureen, Sandy, Carolyn, Lynn, and Lois.
Ways to Register
Register online by clicking the button below! If this is your first time registering for a program, visit this page for a quick tutorial on how to register.
Call the office between 9 am and 4 pm on weekdays to register over the phone. We can take credit card payment over the phone.
Stop by the office between 9 am and 4 pm on weekdays to register in person. We can take cash, check or credit card. N2384 Hunt Hill Rd, Sarona, WI 54870.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone at least 48 hours before the program or event will receive a refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants can choose to receive their refund via their payment method or keep it as a credit** for a future program.
- Participants who cancel less than 48 hours before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone, at least 15 days before the day of the program or event will receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel less than 15 days will not receive a refund or credit, unless their spot can be filled by another participant. If filled, a refund will be issued minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel 48 hours or less before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
Refunds will follow the same procedures as the ‘Programs Over $25/person’, except that:
- If a participant cancels less than 15 days before the first day of Spanish Camp and the spot cannot be filled, the participant will receive a ½ refund (no additional 10% processing fee assessed).
- If a participant has to leave during the week of camp, a refund of $50/night will be refunded.
If Hunt Hill has to cancel a program or event, all paid registrants will receive a full refund or credit.
*There is no processing fee assessed on refunds kept as credit or when the participant paid with cash or check.
**Credits can be held until December 31 of the year the cancellation was made. After that, credit is forfeited. Hunt Hill is unable to offer refunds for credits requested and not used.