Join us for a blissful night of jazz music at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary! This live jazz concert will feature professional jazz musicians with local connections to this neck of the woods.
Date: Friday, August 23, 2024
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Program Fee: $20/person
Hunt Hill Members: $15/person
WHAT TO EXPECT
Seating will occur in the outdoor amphitheater. Sit on the terraces or bring your own camp chairs. In case of inclement weather, the event will be moved indoors to the Recreation Hall.
Food: A simple meal of hotdogs, cole slaw, and chips will be available for purchase for $5/person.
Alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase. Bring your ID.
Restrooms will be available for use in the showerhouse throughout the program.
Accessibility: Participants will be traveling about 100 ft through lawn. If you have mobility restrictions, please let us know so we can bring you to the Amphitheater in our golf cart.
WAYS TO REGISTER
Call the office between 9 am & 4 pm on weekdays to register over the phone. We can take credit card payment over the phone.
Stop by the office between 9 am & 4 pm on weekdays to register in person or mail a check.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone at least 48 hours before the program or event will receive a refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants can choose to receive their refund via their payment method or keep it as a credit** for a future program.
- Participants who cancel less than 48 hours before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone, at least 15 days before the day of the program or event will receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel less than 15 days will not receive a refund or credit, unless their spot can be filled by another participant. If filled, a refund will be issued minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel 48 hours or less before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
Refunds will follow the same procedures as the ‘Programs Over $25/person’, except that:
- If a participant cancels less than 15 days before the first day of Spanish Camp and the spot cannot be filled, the participant will receive a ½ refund (no additional 10% processing fee assessed).
- If a participant has to leave during the week of camp, a refund of $50/night will be refunded.
If Hunt Hill has to cancel a program or event, all paid registrants will receive a full refund or credit.
*There is no processing fee assessed on refunds kept as credit or when the participant paid with cash or check.
**Credits can be held until December 31 of the year the cancellation was made. After that, credit is forfeited. Hunt Hill is unable to offer refunds for credits requested and not used.