Time & Registration Info
Event runs from 5:00pm – 8:30pm. Check in will close at 8:00pm.
Cost: $5/person or $20/family
Registration is not required for this event. However, if you want to ensure you get a glow in the dark goodie bag, registration and payment are strongly encouraged by Thursday, November 11. To register and pay online, click the button below.
Don’t want to pay online? Call 715-635-6543 or mail checks to N2384 Hunt Hill Rd, Sarona, WI 54870.
Activities Included with Admission
The following activities are included with admission.
Goodies available for Purchase
The items below are not included in the admission price. These items can be purchased at the event for an additional fee. Cash or check only. All proceeds support Hunt Hill programming and trail system.
Other Things to Know
- Check in will be located in the lower parking lot near the maintenance building.
- Parking will be available in each lot. Please pay attention to the parking directors as they try to maximize parking.
- The last check in time will be at 8:00pm. Activities will end at 8:30pm.
- All activities will occur exclusively outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- Space at each activity will be limited to allow for adequate social distancing.
- In situations where participants may come within six feet of someone outside their household (such as at registration), participants are encouraged to wear a mask.
- If participants go indoors to use the restrooms, masks are required.