Join us for a blissful night of jazz music at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary! This live jazz concert will feature professional jazz musicians from Wisconsin and Minnesota; some with local connections to this neck of the woods. There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
Indigo & Sylvan Springs Jazz
- Dustin DeGolier, Guitars (Cumberland, WI)
- John Utphall, Violin (fiddle) & Keyboards (Eau Claire, WI – has a cabin on Long Lake)
- Patrick Binford, Sax & Clarinet (Dallas, WI)
- Steve Clay, Upright, Electric Bass & Tuba (Red Wing, MN – grew up near Siren, WI)
- North Skager, Drums (Eau Claire, WI)
When & Where?
Wednesday, August 31st from 6:00 – 8:30 PM
At Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary
Concert Ticket: $20 per person
We strongly encourage tickets to be purchased prior to the event. If tickets are still available, we will be selling limited admission tickets at the door. To purchase tickets, click on the button below.
Meal Ticket: $5 per person
Please remember to bring cash or check if you would like to purchase meal tickets.
Meal Ticket will get you brats & chips. Sorry, no vegetarian or gluten free substitutions will be available.
Beverages, including beer, soft drinks, & water, will be available to purchase separately at the event.
Thank you to our Sponsors!