Join us for a blissful night of jazz music at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary! This live jazz concert will feature professional jazz musicians from Wisconsin and Minnesota; some with local connections to this neck of the woods. There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
Indigo & Sylvan Springs Jazz
- Dustin DeGolier, Guitars (Cumberland, WI)
- John Utphall, Violin (fiddle) & Keyboards (Eau Claire, WI – has a cabin on Long Lake)
- Patrick Binford, Sax & Clarinet (Dallas, WI)
- Steve Clay, Upright, Electric Bass & Tuba (Red Wing, MN – grew up near Siren, WI)
- North Skager, Drums (Eau Claire, WI)
When & Where?
Wednesday, August 31st from 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Depending on weather, music will take place outside in the Outdoor Amphitheater at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary.
Concert Ticket: $20 per person
We strongly encourage tickets to be purchased prior to the event. If tickets are still available, we will be selling admission tickets at the door.
To officially reserve your tickets, fill out the registration below AND pay – otherwise there is a chance your spot may be filled. To purchase tickets, click on the button below.
Meal Ticket: $5 per person
Please remember to bring cash or check if you would like to purchase meal tickets.
Meal Ticket will get you brats & chips. Sorry, no vegetarian or gluten free substitutions will be available.
Beverages, including beer, soft drinks, & water, will be available to purchase separately at the event.
- Depending on weather, all activities will occur exclusively outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- In the event of rain, Jazz Night will be moved inside to the Recreation Hall.
- Depending on Washburn County Covid Levels, masks may or may not be required indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- For more information regarding our Covid-19 Policy, please visit https://hunthill.org/actions-we-are-taking-for-covid-19/.
Thank you to our Sponsors!