Friday, February 11, 2022
Enjoy a self-guided, illuminated hike in the meadow at Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary.
Candles will illuminate about a mile loop of the Barred Owl Trail at Hunt Hill. Arrive anytime between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm to walk along the serene loop trail as many times as you would like. Participants may walk the trail using snowshoes or boots.
Saturday, February 12, 2022 – CANCELED
Saturday’s Luminary Hike is CANCELED due to the safety of our volunteers and visitors with the expected below zero temperatures. Thank you for understanding.
Time & Registration Info
Event runs from 6:00pm – 9:00pm. Check in will close at 8:30pm.
Cost: $8 per person/$20 per family or $5 per person/$15 per family for Hunt Hill members
Registration is NOT required for this event.
About half-way, they will have the opportunity to rest at the bonfire to warm up and enjoy some hot chocolate.
Snowshoes will be available to borrow for no extra charge.
Other Things to Know
- Check in will be located near the Maintenance Shop.
- Parking will be available in each lot. Please pay attention to the parking directors as they try to maximize parking.
- The last check in time will be at 8:30pm. Event will end at 9:00pm.
- All activities will occur exclusively outdoors.
- Participants will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices by keeping at least six feet between them and participants from outside their household.
- Space at each activity will be limited to allow for adequate social distancing.
- In situations where participants may come within six feet of someone outside their household (such as at registration), participants are encouraged to wear a mask.
- If participants go indoors to use the restrooms, masks are required.