Event Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
Event Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Must be 21+ to attend.
Event limited to 150 participants. Tickets must be purchased ahead of time using the ‘Register Now’ button below. No walk-ins allowed.
- 11 ounce stainless steel vacuum insulated tumbler/can holder (plastic reusable pint cup for nondrinkers);
- 4 beers totaling approximately 2.5 pints (or lemonade for nondrinkers),
- Food (hot dog, popcorn, pretzel necklace and a cookie), and
- Live music by Weston Schissel.
$30 – ‘Drinker’ Admission
$15 – ‘Nondrinker’ Admission (must be 21+ years old)
Every participant, who registers as a drinker, will receive 4 drink tickets; 1 for each brewery in attendance. Each brewery will have two beers available. Participants can choose one beer for an 8-10 ounce pour, or request a half pour of 5-6ounces to try each variety the brewery brings. Check out our breweries and the beers they will be bringing to this year’s event!
What to Expect:
Check-In: Will begin at 1:45pm and close at 3:00pm.
What to Bring:
- ID! No one is allowed in who is under 21 years of age or who doesn’t have their ID.
- Dress in layers for changing weather
- Comfortable shoes for walking up to a mile on grassy trails
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Blanket or lawn chair for lounging around the music
Weather: Event will occur rain or shine. In good weather, the event will take place on the prairie. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be moved indoors. An email will be sent out to participants at least 24 hours in advance to confirm location.
Walking: Participants should expect to walk up to a mile, along mowed paths through the prairie. There are some hills and trails may be uneven.
Thanks to Our Donors: