Event Date: Saturday, September 9, 2023
Event Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Must be 21+ to attend.
Event limited to 225 participants.
PRESALE tickets available using the Register Button below. Walk-ins allowed until sold out.
- 11 ounce stainless steel insulated mug for drinkers, 16 ounce reusable plastic cup for nondrinkers
- Beer Drinker Admission: 8-5oz beers totaling approximately 2.5 pints,
or Wine Drinker Admission: 3-6oz pours of wine,
or Nondrinker Admission: Lemonade, tea, coffee, cocoa & water for nondrinkers,
- Food (hot dog, popcorn, pretzel necklace and a cookie), and
- Live music by Weston Schissel.
$30 – Beer ‘Drinker’ Admission
$30 – Wine ‘Drinker’ Admission
$15 – ‘Nondrinker’ Admission (must be 21+ years old)
Every participant, who registers as a drinker, will receive 8 drink tickets: 2 for each brewery in attendance, plus 2 bonus tickets for any brewery. Each brewery will have two – three beers available. Participants can choose one beer for an 8-10 ounce pour, or request a half pour of 4-5 ounces to try each variety the brewery brings. Check out our breweries and the beers they will be bringing to this year’s event!
Thanks to Our Sponsors:
What to Expect:
Check-In: Will begin at 1:45pm and close at 3:00pm.
What to Bring:
- ID! No one is allowed in who is under 21 years of age or who doesn’t have their ID.
- Dress in layers for changing weather
- Comfortable shoes for walking up to a mile on grassy trails
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Blanket or lawn chair for lounging around the music
Weather: Event will occur rain or shine. In good weather, the event will take place outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be moved indoors. An email will be sent out to participants at least 24 hours in advance to confirm location.