Weave your own pair of Ojibwa-style snowshoes during this two-day workshop.
Date: Tuesdays, December 3rd & 10th
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Program Fee: TBD
Hunt Hill Members: TBD
Location: Upper Level of the Richard Grand Recreation Hall, Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary
WHAT TO EXPECT
Weave your own pair of snowshoes during this two-day workshop taught by Storme Nelson, retired Hunt Hill Executive Director. Students will receive a pre-made frame and will weave lacing to complete their own pair of durable, Ojibwa-style snowshoes.
Restrooms are available in the lobby area of the Richard Grand Recreation Hall.
Accessibility: This program will mainly be sitting and fine motor-movements. The Richard Grand Recreation Hall is handicap accessible.
WAYS TO REGISTER
Call the office between 9 am & 4 pm on weekdays to register over the phone. We can take credit card payment over the phone.
Stop by the office between 9 am & 4 pm on weekdays to register in person or mail a check.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone at least 48 hours before the program or event will receive a refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants can choose to receive their refund via their payment method or keep it as a credit** for a future program.
- Participants who cancel less than 48 hours before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone, at least 15 days before the day of the program or event will receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel less than 15 days will not receive a refund or credit, unless their spot can be filled by another participant. If filled, a refund will be issued minus a 10% processing fee.*
- Participants who cancel 48 hours or less before the program will not receive a refund or credit.
Refunds will follow the same procedures as the ‘Programs Over $25/person’, except that:
- If a participant cancels less than 15 days before the first day of Spanish Camp and the spot cannot be filled, the participant will receive a ½ refund (no additional 10% processing fee assessed).
- If a participant has to leave during the week of camp, a refund of $50/night will be refunded.
If Hunt Hill has to cancel a program or event, all paid registrants will receive a full refund or credit.
*There is no processing fee assessed on refunds kept as credit or when the participant paid with cash or check.
**Credits can be held until December 31 of the year the cancellation was made. After that, credit is forfeited. Hunt Hill is unable to offer refunds for credits requested and not used.