Early Registration for Members!
To celebrate the support of our members, we are offering members a special early registration period to sign up for Youth Day Camps.
Registration will be open on April 3rd for Hunt Hill Family or Student members-only. CAMPER must be registered under a Family HH Membership or hold a current Student HH Membership BEFORE registering to get early access to register for day camp. (Not sure if your camper is under one of those categories? Call us to find out!). You will need to set up a PerfectMind account in order to register or purchase a 2023 Membership. **Note: Grandparents with a Family membership can add their grandchildren to their membership by contacting Hunt Hill at 715-635-6543.
- If you need to set up an account, click on: How to Set Up an Account.
- If you want to purchase a membership, click on: How to Become a Member*.
- If you want to learn how to sign up for programs, click on: How to Sign Up for Programs.
Registration will open to the general public on April 17th.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us by calling 715-635-6543 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Day Camp Cost
In 2023, the actual cost to offer our day camp program is $70/camper/day. This year, we are asking families to pay a minimum of $45/camper/day. The remainder of the balance and day camp expenses will be covered through donations and fundraisers.
Please consider whether your family can pay more than the $45 minimum. Any payment over that amount is considered a tax-deductible donation (During the checkout process, you have the opportunity to add a donation). If your family needs additional financial assistance to attend camp, see below for more information regarding our campership (scholarship).
Campership (Day Camp Scholarship):
We understand that not all families can afford the Day Camp fees, but we want all children to have the opportunity to attend camp. Thankfully, we have received several donations to Hunt Hill that have been designated to be used as scholarships for camps (camperships).
If your child(ren) would like to attend camp but you are having trouble affording it, please reach out to us to learn more about our campership program. You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or by calling 715-635-6543.
Ways to Register for Camp:
- Select the BROWSE & REGISTER button below to register online. For guidance, please read the step-to-step guide on “How to Sign Up for a Program or Event” via Perfect Mind.
- Call 715-635-6543 & pay via credit card over the phone (Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm).
- Visit our office. Note: Check and cash are also accepted when registering in-person.
If Participants Cancel: Programs Over $25/person – Includes Day Camps
- Participants who cancel online or notify Hunt Hill by email or phone, at least 15 days before the day of the program or event will receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee (if paid by credit card). NOTE: There is no processing fee assessed on refunds kept as credit or when the participant paid with cash or check.
- Participants who cancel less than 15 days will not receive a refund or credit, unless their spot can be filled by another participant. If filled, a refund will be issued minus a 10% processing fee. NOTE: There is no processing fee assessed on refunds kept as credit or when the participant paid with cash or check.
- Participants who cancel 48 hours or less before the program will not receive a refund or credit.