Date & Times
- Saturday, August 13: Check-in after 12:00 pm
- Sunday, August 14: Course hours TBD
- Monday, August 15: Course hours TBD
- Tuesday, August 16: Course hours TBD
- Wednesday, August 17: Course hours TBD
- Thursday, August 18: Course hours TBD
- Friday, August 19: Check-out by 12:00 pm
Registration must we done at the Wisconsin Master Naturalist website. Click the button below to visit the Master Naturalist website for more information and to register.
Registration opens Monday, January 10, 2022 at 9:00 am and will remain open until all 18 spots are filled. The cost to attend the course is $275/person. Scholarships are available.
About Wisconsin Master Naturalist
Master Naturalist training is a 40-hour series of sessions and field experiences that presents a consistent, statewide perspective on Wisconsin’s natural resources, ecological processes, and conservation issues. They are offered across the state through trained partner organizations. Although each training varies based on the location, field experiences and guest experts, key concepts remain consistent from training to training. Learn more about what’s covered in each of our Master Naturalist trainings.
To synthesize and implement their knowledge, participants will work in small groups to complete a small training project related to education/interpretation, stewardship, or citizen-science. The training project is a fun, low-stakes opportunity to try out volunteer activities in a supportive environment.
- The participant fee is $275 and includes all materials.
- Need-based scholarships are available.
- Attendance is essential. Only four hours of training may be missed.
- Open to adults 18 years of age and older.
- It’s a fun and motivational learning environment!
** Master Naturalist Trainings are primarily outdoor learning experiences which may include extended periods of standing, hiking on both flat paths and off-trails with inclines, and a variety of weather conditions. If you have questions about the activity level of the training, please contact the program office firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
Room & Board
Hunt Hill can offer modest room and board for participants for an extra fee.
For an additional $500 for the week, participants will receive three meals per day and a twin bed in a double occupancy room in the Long Dorm.
To request room and board provided by Hunt Hill, click on the “Register Here” button below after you have been accepted into the course. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions regarding room and board.